Less than two days to go until Kapcon! So here's some last-minute notices:
- People will be at the venue for setup from 10am on Friday. If you'd like to pitch in, head down (better yet, tell us first, then head down, so Morgan has some idea of how many pairs of hands he has)
- Precon drinks are at the Southern Cross, 39 Abel Smith St, from 17:30. There's a Facebook event for it here: https://www.facebook.com/events/109637262879598/
- Doors open on Saturday at 8am, and first round starts at 9am. We'll have the usual setup of a paid and unpaid queue. Rounds will run 9 - 12; 1 - 4 and 5 - 8, with the flagship larp "That's a Wrap" starting at 8:30. If you're not larping, Games on Demand and round 4 will be happening on the upper floor. We need to vacate the venue immediately afterwards, as there's an alarm which kicks in at midnight.
- On Sunday doors open at 9, and first round starts at 10. Rounds run 10 - 1 and 2 - 5. There'll be a prize ceremony at ~5:30, and the final (unscored) round will run from 6 - 9, at the same time as the "cleanup larp".
- On both days you will be able to order pizza for dinner. Order forms will be at the front desk. Place your order during the morning round or the lunch break, and your pizza will be waiting for you at the end of the afternoon round. We'll also have an assortment of snacks and drinks available at the desk. Kapcon doesn't do EFTPOS, so please bring cash.
- Bryn from Games & Hobbies will be there between rounds on Saturday and maybe on Sunday if you want to buy boardgames or dice. He doesn't do EFTPOS either, so again, bring cash.
- Postcon drinks will be at the Southern Cross again, in the function room, from 8:30pm Sunday onwards. There's a Facebook event for it here: https://www.facebook.com/events/644226122446630/
- Have fun, everyone.