It is the year 1921 and Britain has emerged victorious from The Great War - thanks in part to the efforts of Short Brothers Plc who supplied the planes used in the reconnaissance missions. The owner and chairman, Eustace Short, has invited you to an evening at his home in the countryside, with the understanding that he wishes to make an announcement. Several thoughts rush to mind:
* The company has been suffering lately under his leadership - is he announcing his retirement?
* One of his airships crashed on the City of Hull earlier this year killing 45 people - is he planning to pay reparations or perhaps a memorial?
* Rumour has it that he has been consulting a new lawyer about his will - is he anouncing the changes?
The evening is, however, thrown into disarray when he is found murdered! And to compound matters, you are named as one of the six suspects!
We are looking for six people to play the following characters:
* Scarlett Short - a wealthy young socialite who recently married the victim
* Oswald Short - brother to the victim, part time engineering genius, full time alcoholic and gambler
* Gordon Bell - war buddy to the victim and powerful solicitor
* Cynthia Bell - childhood friend to the victim and married to Gordon Bell
* John Parker - young, ambitious and second in charge of the company
* Herman Smit - the local General Practitioner and personal physician to the victim
Means, Motive, Opportunity is an online and multiplayer game. It involves using a web site and engaging with other players via voice conference. We will bring the computers, you will bring your voice and your imagination.
The game will be run in an offsite location a short walk from Wellington High School